Top ten things to do in Lewes
Lewes is jam packed with things to do and see all year round. Here are my top ten things to do and see in Lewes, Sussex.
If you'd like to suggest something which you feel should be in the list then contact me here and I'll add it to the relevant list.
Once you've checked out the list below, come on down to Lewes for a short break or a holiday, there are plenty of places to stay, loads of excellent restaurants, pubs and cafés and shops to browse in. You'll never be short of something to do in Lewes!
Please feel free to link to this page from your website. The code you need is below. Just copy and paste it into your webpage and upload.
|<p>The lewesonline <a href="http://www.lewesonline.com/top-ten-lewes-events.php" target="_blank">Top Ten Things To Do in Lewes</a> guide.</p>
My top ten
- Go swimming in the Pells Pool - Summer afternoons only!
- Visit a local pub and try a pint of Harveys Beer
- Visit Bills in Cliffe for lunch
- Take a walk up Mount Caburn past Lewes Golf Course
- Visit and climb to the top of Lewes Castle
- Visit Anne of Cleves House in Southover
- Watch the Rooks play footy in the Dripping Pan
- Walk from Lewes to Black Cap along the South Downs Way
- Visit Heart of Reeds and stroll along the river bank
- Stroll around the town, window shopping. There are dozens of independent traders offering everything from specialist cheeses to lingerie!
- See a film in the All Saints Center
- Buy French food when the French Market comes to town